Download Form here

Change of Date of birth in Gazette : Gazette booking for date of birth can be easily done. No need to worry if the date of birth mentioned on the Birth certificate is incorrect. Following are the few circumstances in which date of birth in the Gazette is required. Birth date change in Gazette can be done from the comforts of your home


  • Change of date of Birth due to wrongly mentioned on Birth certificate
  • Gazette notification for date of birth when birth certificate contradicts with the leaving certificate
  • Gazette notification due to no birth certificate
  • Gazette Notification for lost Birth certificate for those born prior to 1989
  • Birth Date not mentioned on Birth certificate or rubbed out

Sample copy of change of Date of birth in Gazette approved by DGPS

change of date of birth DGPS application Approved

CHARGES : 1100/-. Get Name Change Ads in 2 Newspapers worth 400/- FREE

Just Fill in The Form Below and we shall get back to you within few Hrs. or Call us on 022-23734638 / 23708196 / 9821566223

Name change in gazette Publication

Date of birth change in Gazette publication

Religion change in gazette publication

Deed poll Affidavit / Annexure "E"

change of name ads in newspaper

Payment Transfer details

M/s. Classic Advertising

(its a current A/c) ICICI Bank A/c no. 623505384698 IFSC Code: ICIC0006235 Fort Branch – Mumbai

Documents Required for Notification in Gazette for Change in Date of Birth

  1. Photo ID : Pancard, Driving License, Passport, Election card………… (Any one)
  2. Present Address proof : Ration card, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill……………… (Any One)
  3. Passport size Photograph
  4. Birth Certificate Or Affidavit copy if Birth certificate is lost.
  5. Application Form to be downloaded from Above. Fill it, sign it, scan it and email it to us at


Old Name*Father's / Husband's NameSurname
New Name*Father's / Husband's NameSurname

Address to be Displayed in the Gazette*

Courier Address*

Reason for change of name*



Pay now