Call : 9821566223 /022- 23734638 / 022- 23708196 for publishing Change of Name ads for Minors.

The Process for making deed poll affidavit for Name change for minor  is simple and the contents given below can be copied below on a 100/- stamp paper and should be notarised. Once its done it can be submitted for Publishing change of name ads for Minor in 2 Newspapers. This is extremely helpful specially in case of single mothers.

The below format can be very useful as sometimes the advocate accidentally make affidavits for adults instead of minors. One more area to be careful in case of divorced mothers is to see that the change of name affidavit for minor does not carry the father’s name if the custody of the child is with them.

For More help on Name change for minor you may call us on our help line nos. 022-23734638 / 23708196

Sample matter for FREE download as prepared in the affidavit


content to be copied from below to make your own affidavit on stamp paper

By this deed we. undersigned (1)______________ (Father) And (2) ______________ (mother) that our Minor son/Daughter (New name) ___________________________ (previously called) ___________________, resident of ___________________________________________________________, solemnly declare:-

1. That for & on behalf of ourselves & our minor son remitter issue wholly renounce/relinguish & abandon the use of our minor son’s former name/
surname of ___________(old name) and in place thereof we do hereby assume from this date name/surname _________________(new name) and so we remitter issue may hereafter be called known and distinguished not our son’s former name/ surname, but assumed name/surname of ___________________(new name)

2. That for the purpose of evidencing such our determination declare that we shall at all times hereafter in all records, deeds & writings and in all proceedings,dealings & transactions, private as well as upon all occasion whatsoever use and
sign the name ___________________(new name) as our minor son’s name/surname in place and in substitution of our son’s former name/surname.

3. That we expressly authorize & request all persons in general relatives & friend’s in, particular at all times hereafter to designate & address our minor son remitter issue by such assumed name/surname of ___________________(new name) accordingly

4. In withess, whereof we have here unto subscribed our minor son former and adopted name / surname ___________________(Olld Name) and ___________________(new name) affix our signature and seal, if any this ___day of _____, 201_.

Date :


Signed Sealed and Delivered
by the abovenamed
(_________fathers name)
(Father’s Signature/Deponent)


Signed Sealed and Delivered
by the above name
(_________mothers name)
(Mother’s Signature/Deponent)

in the presence of
name & address

2. ______________
name & address

(Signature, stamp and Notary of advocate should appear here)

Fill in the Form  if you want us to make the Deed poll Affidavit for your Minor Child. charges : 350/- for Mumbai,  Pune : 500/-

FATHER's NAME (required)

MOTHER's NAME (required)

CHILD's OLD NAME (required)

CHILD's NEW NAME (required)

Profession: (required)

Address you want on Affidavit *

Your Email (required)

Affidavit Details (required)


Reference No-1 (Only Name & Address) Can be from Society, Locality,Area but not family *

Reference No-2 (Only Name & Address) Can be from Society, Locality,Area but not family *

Press the "SEND" button before making payment

pay now