GAZETTE NAME CHANGE
Thanks to dgps.maharashtra.gov.in Online Booking of GAZETTE NAME CHANGE is Now Simplified. Call : 022-23734638 / 23708196 / 88 88 33 73 73. Or simply log on to www.dgps.maharashtra.gov.in Download Application FORM from below for Name Change in Gazette for MUMBAI and MAHARASHTRA.
Gazette Name change Application form : Download
Gazette date of Birth Application form : Download
Gazette Change of religion form : Download
Procedure to publish your name change in Maharashtra Gazette given below through dgps.maharashtra.gov.in / www.dgps.maharashtra.gov.in / aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
Online Application for Name change in Gazette :
- Register yourself with New Login userId and Password
- Opt for Change of Name/ Change of date of birth / Change of Religion.
- You may choose for minor / Open / Backward class
- Upload all necessary documents including your photograph
- Make payments online and get your gazette OR kindly download the user manual here
- For Help dial 022-61316400 (Gazette Office Helpline)
- For complaints / grievance log on http://suvidha.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Complaint_Reg.aspx
- The Gazette department (dgps.maharashtra.gov.in) has made the process simplier However if you need our help We Offer services for Urgent name change ad in Gazette for 1295/-(Which includes FREE Name CHANGE ADS IN 2 NEWSPAPERS worth 425/- in Mumbai). The Process takes 10-15 days and 2 copies of the gazette are couriered to you. Also the Pdf file is emailed to you so that it remains with you forever.
“Just Fill in the Gazette form. Send us the documents mentioned Below and we shall get back to you within few hrs. OR Call us on 022-23734638 / 23708196 / 88 88 33 73 73”
GAZETTE BOOKING FORM
- Photo ID : Pancard, Driving Licence, Passport, Election card………… (Any one)
- Present Address proof : Ration card, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill…..(Any One)
- Birth Certifcate OR Bonafide Certificate (Applicable for Minors below 18)
- Passport size Photograph
- Download Application Form from top of the page Fill it, sign it, email it to us with all documents from sr no 1 to sr no 5 at : [email protected]
Publish your name change in gazette online in Mumbai and all over maharashtra in the following Circumstances. 1 ) Change of name 2) change of date of Birth 3) change of religion all of which can be done through dgps.maharashtra.gov.in
Change of name in Gazette : This is a very common requirement used in a variety of different circumstances like
- Name change in gazette after marriage
- Name change in Gazette after Divorce
- Name change in gazette For LIC, Banking, Property issues
- Name change in Gazette for Minors, for School / College admissions,
- Name change in gazette for changes in Pancard/ Aadhar card
- Name change in Gazette for Ration card / Office or Company records etc
Date of Birth change in Gazette : A very common problem specially at the passport offices, usually some people have different dates of birth in Birth certificate and leaving certificate Or pan card etc. this can be easily rectified by publishing in the gazette. You just need to have the Original Birth certificate xerox Or an Affidavit to publish it in Gazette
Change of Religion in Gazette : People change their religions due to variety of reasons and the goverment Gazette makes it Official by publishing it in the Gazette. A disclosure of change of religion becomes essential in the later stages of your life for all official records
We also publish change of name ads in Newspapers for Mumbai for as low as 375/- only for more details click here
Dgps GAZETTE Mahaonline RELATED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q) What is the Name change Procedure for gazette booking and how long does it take?
A) The Procedure for change of Name in Gazette takes around 10-15 days. The Documents need to be submitted first . Our team checks the name change documents within 2-3 hrs and suggests changes/ rectifications required for smooth approval of the Maharashtra Gazette
Q) How will the Name Change Gazette come? How do I get the gazette name change status ?
A) Gazette usually comes on Saturdays. The Dates are informed at the time of booking. Once the Gazette arrives, immediately a Pdf file is emailed to you. Do check your email on the dates mentioned.
Q) Do I need the maharashtra government gazette to download from somewhere?
A) Relax. We generally email the egazette to you as soon as the egazette arrives.
Q) Does the Gazette carry a Stamp or Signature ? Can you show us a sample Gazette copy?
A) The format of Maharashtra Gazette copy has remained the same since the last 25 years. It only carries the Old Name, the New Name, the Registration no and the Residential Address. A sample Gazette copy can be downloaded from here
Q) Do you send physical copies?
A) YES we deliver physical copies by courier. Physical copy of the Gazette change of name is basically a printout of the 1st page and the page on which your new name has been published. 2 copies of printout are couriered to you through vichare couriers all over Maharashtra.
Q) Is the Name Change ad Compulsory ? In which Newspaper is the Name change ad Published ?
A) The Name change ad is FREE but not compulsory. It may be requested in schools / colleges in case of change of name error in birth certificates etc, It can also be submitted at the passport office as a valid proof for change of name.
The Name change advt shall be published in Afternoon (English Newspaper) & Aapla Mahanagar (Marathi Newspaper). Kindly note Newspaper ads are FREE only for the residents of Mumbai.
Q) When will the ad be published? what if I want extra newspaper copies ?
A) Once the gazette is Published on saturday. AD is published the subsequent Monday only for Mumbai Residents. The Dates of insertion are informed in advance through email. we send 2+2 complmentary copies to our customers. However you are free to buy as many copies as you want from your end.
Q) When will I recieve the courier ?
A) 2 printouts of the gazette and 2+2 Complimentary newspaper copies of Afternoon and Aapla Mahanagar shall be couriered to you, the time taken is approximately 48 hrs from the day the ad appears.
Q) What if I am not at home. will the courier guy call me on my cell number?
A) We would appreciate if you give an address (Home / Office) where someone is available between 10.00 am to 6.00 pm to recieve the copies. The end Courier guy may or may not call depending upon his moods. If the Flat / Office is found closed the courier shall return back to us. You may safely pick up the courier from our office within 15 days or pay an additional fee of 50/- and request for a fresh courier at [email protected] The returned courier shall be resent back to you.